August 27, 2021
Our priority throughout the pandemic has been to respectfully prioritize the health and safety of our students and employees. As we enter into a new surge of COVID-19 cases and variants that increase risk, Malashock Dance is putting the following mandates in place.
SAFETY MEASURES FOR STUDENTS:
1) All students and instructors, regardless of age, will be required to wear a mask during class. Documented medical exemptions will be honored.
2) All Malashock Dance employees will be required to be vaccinated in order to work in person with students. Documented medical exemptions and sincerely held religious reasons will be honored and accommodations will be made. (At this time, students are not required to show proof of vaccination).
3) Clients, students, and staff should only be at the studios if feeling completely well and have no symptoms of illness.
4) Anyone who develops these symptoms should leave immediately, seek care from their physician and isolate:
Fever, sore throat, cough, congestion, headache, muscle and joint pain, chills, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, loss of smell.
5) Hand sanitizer and disposable masks are provided at the studio for those who need them.