Malashock Dance is seeking instructors for the following dance technique class:
Beginning Modern – For Adults ages 17+
- Classes are on an ongoing basis on Saturdays from 10-11:30am
- Instructor will be responsible for planning and teaching weekly classes that are engaging and demonstrate age-appropriate and accommodate a range of abilities
- Classes are on a drop-in basis so you should be able to be flexible with attendee numbers and varying abilities
- 2 Professional references from current or past employers
- Minimum 3 years teaching experience teaching dance in comparable age range and genre
- Significant, formal training and experience in dance technique and performance
- Bachelors degree in dance, pedagogy, or related area of study strongly preferred
Please send references, resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Pay is commensurate with teaching and educational experience.
Malashock Dance welcomes the support of volunteers! Opportunities are available in the following areas of service: performances and special events, office, outreach, and more. If you have a special skill or talent that you would like to share with Malashock Dance, we would love to hear from you! For more information, send us an email at Info@malashockdance.org or complete the form below.
Malashock Dance provides opportunities for dedicated adult students to participate in a work-trade program. One hour of administrative work per week is exchanged for each class for ongoing, dedicated students. In addition, some project based opportunities (help at an event, for example) can be exchanged for classes if a regular, long-term work-trade position is not available. If you are interested, please fill out the form below.
Interested in Dancing for Malashock Dance?
Malashock Dance hires professional dancers with a previous professional performance background. If you are interested in finding out more about opportunities with our company, please fill out the following form letting us know more about you.